Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Week Plus Carb Load Finished!

Yesterday was the first week of actual dieting finished plus my two days of Carb Loading. I'm am excited to announce i'm 13.4 pounds DOWN!!! I'm VERY excited. All of my pants are falling off of me. I was at the end of one pants size when I started and now i'm down full ones. So was size 14, down to 12's which are too big and into 10's which are a little snug but a few more pounds and they will fit perfect!! I'm beyond ecstatic... in another 14 pounds i'll be down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 160! I can't wait for that day! Anyway here are some progress pics :)

Day 5


    Day 7   


                                                                                   Day 9


Signing off for now,
                            MM

No comments:

Post a Comment